Learning from each other: My experience as a marketing intern at Casamona






  As my internship comes to an end, I feel gratitude for this journey that started 5 months ago. From the beginning, I was embraced by the marketing team that welcomed me and valued my creative ideas. The camaraderie and collaboration within our team have made my time here so much better. 


  Working alongside my talented colleagues, I have discovered how our individual skills complement one another. Petar, our marketing coordinator, oversees and follows our projects, guiding us and inspiring us to push beyond our limits and to innovate. Under his leadership, I have gained confidence and discovered the power of team working. 


  Working closely with Daniek, our social media and design genius, has been an enriching experience. We constantly brainstorm ways to improve our visuals and create engaging content that captivates our audience. Daniek’s eye for detail and expertise in web design has elevated our online presence, making our agency  offer more upscale content. We collaborate ensuring that our digital platforms reflect the lifestyle associated with our properties. 


  Ruby, our blog writer, adds value to our teamwork. Collaborating with her when I was trying to write a blog allowed me to see the power of words in transforming ideas into captivating blogs. We brainstormed and refined ideas together, crafting blogs that inform and inspire our clients. Ruby’s writing prowess and her ability to create engaging content have pushed me to develop my own skills and better my english. 


  As a photo and video editor, I am responsible for filming and editing professional photos and videos. I have been given the freedom to unleash my creativity and bring properties to life. I have learned a lot from my mentor Jana and I am very inspired by her. With the team, we have created videos that not only showcase the features of each property, but also evoke the emotions and desires of potential buyers or tenants. 


  The success  of our team lies in the strong bonds we have formed. We celebrate each other’s achievements, share constructive feedback, and support one another through challenges. The diversity of our skills and perspective has fostered an environment of continuous growth and learning. The fun  that filled our team and living in  the city of Barcelona have made this internship an experience that I will forever cherish.  



Elea Badaire


Comments

Popular Posts